Gyro Twister® Spinner
- Durable steel construction
- Meets current ASTM and EN standards and new CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Play functionally link to an Evos play structure or connect with the Power Lifter™ Chinning Bar (#202821)
- E-Pod® Step (#156454) required when play functionally linked to the Evos play structure
- Also available for the PlayBooster® playsystem or as a Freestanding Play event
- Direct bury only
Upper Body Strength, Balance, Core Body Strength, Flexibility
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.