Design 401 - Complete
Component OverviewA unique layout sets this playground apart! This affordably priced playground is created just for kids ages 5 to 12, features slides, climbers, play panels and more for elementary-aged kids. This complete phasable design contains all components available for Phase 1 and 2.
- Design 401 Phases 1 and 2 Complete includes the following components: Air Dancer™ Overhead Event with Vertical Access Ladder, Chinning Bar, Disc Challenge, Double Swirl Slide, Double Swoosh™ Slide, Handhold/Leg Lift, Handloop, Loop Arch Climber, Loop Ladder, Ring-a-Ling™ Overhead Event, SpyroSlide™, Square Peak Tile Roof (2), Storefront Panel, Transfer Point, Wire Barrier (2), Wire Barrier with Maze Panel and Wire Barrier with Steering Wheel
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Elevated play events: 10
- Ground-level play events: 3
- Max Fall Height: 90" (2,29 m)
- Min Area Required: 37' 10" x 50' 8" (11,53 m x 15,44 m) ASTM
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.