Design 306 - Phase 2
Component OverviewAdd nine exciting components to Phase 1 of PlaySense Design 306 to complete this playground. Phase 1 must be purchased prior to Phase 2. Relocate the SlideWinder2 when adding Phase 2.
- Design 306 Phase 2 includes the following components: Chinning Bar, Clatterbridge, Single Beam Loop Horizontal Ladder with Vertical Access Ladder, SlideWinder2, Square Peak Tile Roof, Vertical Ladder, Wiggle Ladder, Wire Barrier and Wire Barrier with Maze Panel
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Elevated play events: 12 (Includes Phase 1 & 2)
- Ground-level play events: 1 (Includes Phase 1 & 2)
- Max Fall Height: 84" (2,13 m)
- Min Area Required: 41' 11" x 35' 4" (12,78 m x 10,77 m) ASTM (Includes Phases 1 & 2)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.