Design 500 (CSA) - Phase 1
Component OverviewThis big playground offers our widest range of play events! This affordably priced playground is created just for elementary-aged kids ages 5 to 12. Conforms to Canadian Standards Association (CSA). If your customer wants to purchase the Phase 2 of this design, see Design 500 Phase 2 (non-CSA).
- Design 500 (CSA) Phases 1 and 2 Complete includes the following components: Chinning Bar, Double Swirl Slide, Handhold/Leg Lift, Handloop, Horizontal Ladder, SlideWinder2, Square Peak Tile Roof, Storefront Panel, Summit Climber™, Transfer Point, Vertical Ladder, Wire Barrier with Maze Panel and Wire Barrier with Steering Wheel (2)
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Fine Motor, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Max Fall Height: 70" (1,78 m)
- Min Area Required: 43' 10" x 37' 8" (13,36 m x 11,48 m) ASTM
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.