Component OverviewThis linear structure is great for a narrow space. With two slides and multiple climbers, you don't have to pay more for a great play experience.
- Design 601 includes the following components: Air Dancer™ Overhead Event, Bongo Panel®, Canyon Climber, Climbing Wall, Croquet Climber, Handloop, Loop Arch Climber, Single Slide, SlideWinder2, Turning Bar, Wire Barrier (3) and Wire Barrier with Steering Wheel
- Visual, Vestibular, Tactile, Proprioception, Auditory
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Flexibility, Endurance, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Balance, Agility
- Cognitive Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Elevated play events: 7
- Ground-level play events: 3
- Max Fall Height: 83" (2,11 m)
- Min Area Required: 33' 4" x 41' 9" (10,16 m x 12,73 m) ASTM
- Design/CAD Files
- Color Choices
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences.From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.