Design 302 (CSA)
Component OverviewThis affordably priced playground offers climbing and sliding choices for elementary-aged kids ages 5 to 12. Conforms to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Design 302 (CSA) includes the following components: Corkscrew Climber, Double Slide, Double Swoosh™ Slide, Handloop, Loop Arch Climber, Talk Tube (2), Transfer Point, Vertical Ladder, Wiggle Ladder, Wire Barrier, Wire Barrier with Maze Panel, Wire Barrier with Monkey Panel and Wire Barrier with Steering Wheel
- Vestibular, Tactile, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Flexibility, Endurance, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Balance, Agility
- Cognitive Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Product Price Range
Pricing reflects only the equipment shown in the 3D render. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: 72" (1,83 m)
- Min Area Required: 44' 1" x 35'10" (13,43 m x 10,92 m) ASTM
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.