Design 307 - Phase 3
Component OverviewAdd these additional components to PlaySense Design 307 to complete this playstructure. The Wire Barrier from Phase 2 is removed when Phase 3 is installed. Phase 1 and 2 must be purchased prior to Phase 3.
- Design 307 Phase 3 includes the following components: Chinning Bar, S-Ring Bridge, Single Beam Loop Horizontal Ladder, Vertical Ladder and Wire Barrier (Tri-Deck)
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Elevated play events: 17 (Includes Phases 1,2 & 3)
- Ground-level play events: 1 (Includes Phases 1,2 & 3)
- Max Fall Height: 92" (2,34 m)
- Min Area Required: 45' 10" x 40' (13,97 m x 12,19 m) ASTM (Includes Phases 1, 2, & 3)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.