Design 401 - Phase 2
Component OverviewAdd these climbers, overhead events, slides, and shade to PlaySense Design 401 Phase 1 to complete the playstructure. Phase 1 must be purchased prior to Phase 2. A Wire Barrier is removed when Phase 2 is added.
- Design 401 Phase 2 includes the following components: Air Dancer™ Overhead Event with Vertical Access Ladder, Disc Challenge, Double Swirl Slide, Double Swoosh™ Slide, Loop Ladder, SpyroSlide™, Square Peak Tile Roof, Storefront Panel, and Wire Barrier (2)
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Elevated play events: 10 (Includes Phase 1 & 2)
- Ground-level play events: 3 (Includes Phase 1 & 2)
- Max Fall Height: 90" (2,29 m)
- Min Area Required: 37' 10" x 50' 8" (11,53 m x 15,44 m) ASTM (Includes Phase 1 & 2)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.