The Stepper™ Rock Climber
The Stepper™ Rock Climber is a rustic pathway to fun made just for kids ages 2 to 5. It provides a fun first rock climbing experience for the youngest explorers. Colors vary slightly, and the Natural Elements™ climbers have the look and feel of real rock.
- Can also be used as an Freestanding Play event
- Connect to 24" PlayShaper® deck height
- Prominent hand-and footholds for confident climbing
- Durable, precast concrete
- Realistic cool Fossils that kids can look for and try to identify!
- Visual, Vestibular, Tactile, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Balance
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Project Price Range
Prices vary. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height (with 12" safety surfacing)
- Design/CAD Files
- Color Choices
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences.From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 5 Years
Let curious young minds go exploring on a safe and durable PlayShaper® playground structure. Scaled to size for preschoolers, these play systems invite youngsters to develop their physical skills while learning the social skills needed for community life.