The Peak™ Rock Climber
The Peak™ Rock Climber is made just for kids ages 2 to 5. It provides a great rock-climbing experience for young explorers. Colors vary slightly, and the Natural Elements™ climbers have the look and feel of real rock.
- Can also be used as an Freestanding Play event
- Connect to 40" PlayShaper® deck height
- Prominent hand-and footholds for confident climbing
- Realistic cool Fossils that kids can look for and try to identify!
- Durable, pre-cast concrete
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height (with 12" safety surfacing)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a PlayBooster playground Peak Rock Climber.
[video: fade into a close-up of young girl’s feet stepping off The Peak Rock Climber. Girl turns around and steps back on the climber and up onto the main playground structure. Camera switches to a close-up of girl’s feet in flip flops as she steps down and jumps off The Peak Rock Climber. Camera switches to a side view of the climber as the girl in flip flops steps on to rock climber. Two more girls fallow to step up the climber to the main play structure. Camera switches to a side view of the climber as the girl in flip flops again steps down and off The Peak Rock Climber. Scene switches to a view from the playground decking of the girl as she steps up The Peak Rock Climber. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 5 Years
Let curious young minds go exploring on a safe and durable PlayShaper® playground structure. Scaled to size for preschoolers, these play systems invite youngsters to develop their physical skills while learning the social skills needed for community life.