Component OverviewDurable concrete creates a realistic look and feel for the Log Steppers. A safe, low-maintenance way to add a nature-inspired look to your PlayShaper® playground.
- Durable, pre-cast concrete
- Realistic, peeled bark look
- Also available as a PlayBooster® climber and Freestanding Play
- Galvanized steel footers safely anchor logs to ground
- Versatile and functional - use as climbers, steppers or seats
- Attaches to deck heights 16", 24", 32", 40"
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Product Price Range
Price varies. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 5 Years
Let curious young minds go exploring on a safe and durable PlayShaper® playground structure. Scaled to size for preschoolers, these play systems invite youngsters to develop their physical skills while learning the social skills needed for community life.