- Attaches to deck heights with 16" or 24" height difference
- Infill panels at the top and bottom for added safety
- Maximum upper-deck height 48"
- Permalene® material enclosure panels
- TenderTuff™-coated to be cool in the summer, warmer in winter
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 5 Years
Let curious young minds go exploring on a safe and durable PlayShaper® playground structure. Scaled to size for preschoolers, these play systems invite youngsters to develop their physical skills while learning the social skills needed for community life.