The Peak™ Rock Climber
The Peak™ Rock Climber looks and feels like real rock and helps younger kids experience a confident climbing experience. Encourages creative and active play on the playground. Smaller scale than The Pinnacle™ and The Pointe™ Rock Climbers.
- Looks and feels like real rock
- Durable, pre-cast concrete
- Prominent hand- and footholds
- Realistic cool Fossils that kids can look for and try to identify!
- Single-piece construction for easy installation
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 3,045 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 36" (0,91 m) with 6" (0,15 m) safety surfacing
- Min Area Required: 16' 10" x 17' 8" (5,13 m x 5,38 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
[video: fade in to close up of young girls feet stepping off the peak rock climber. Girl turns around and steps back on climber onto main playground structure.]
[video: close up of girls feet in flip flops jumps off of peak rock climber. Girl with flip flops steps on to rock climber then two more girls fallow to step on climber up to main play structure.]
[video: girl climbs up peak rock climber towards camera onto main playground structure.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.