Spider Web Climber
The Spider Web Climber lets kids spin a wild web of fun. Encourages imaginative movements while building upper-body strength.
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black or red
- Cluster two or more together to create a true web climbing experience
- Encourages kids to go in, out, over and under
- Large 84” span for several kids to play at a time
- Sturdy galvanized steel frame
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 136 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 79" (2,01 m)
- Min Area Required: 13' 10" x 35' 2" (4,22 m x 10,72 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children climbing on the Spider Web freestanding playground climber.
[video: scene fades into two girls climbing on the spider web designed rope playground climber. Scene switches to a view of the climber were a child’s legs hang over the top. Scene switches to the camera panning up as a girl climbs up the outside of the circular climber. Camera focuses on a girl as she hangs at the middle of the climber. Camera switches to a view of a girl’s back as she jumps down from the climber. Scene switches to a girl climbing to the top of the circle shaped climber. Camera switches to an elevated view of the climber as two girls climb. One girl stands with her arms stretched up to the sky. Scene switches to a ground view as a girl hands from the outer circular structure of the climber. Camera switches to an elevated view of a girl as she sits in the small central support circle. She leans back and pulls herself back towards the climber.]
Girl: It’s a push up.
[video: scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.