Star Seeker Climber
The Star Seeker Climber brings the fun of pirate ship rigging to the playground! An exciting and challenging climber for older kids.
- Allows multiple children to play simultaneously
- Flexible cables bring an added dimension of sensory input
- Constructed with the highest quality climbing cable, available in black, red or tan
- Kids love the nautical feel
- Sturdy galvanized steel frame
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- 398 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 120" (3,05 m)
- Min Area Required: 28' diameter (8,53 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the freestanding rope Star Seeker Climber.
[video: scene fades into a full view of a rope Star Seeker Climber with a playground behind it. Scene fades into the camera panning down the cargo net of the climber. Camera close-up of the rope connector to the main support post of the Star Seeker climber. Scene switches to a full view of children climbing all over the Star Seeker Climber. Camera zooms in on the children as they hang and climb off the cargo net of the climber. Camera slowly zooms out from the peak of the climber where children are climbing. Camera switches to an elevated view of children climbing on the three cargo net ladders. The camera zooms in slightly as the children climb on the ropes. The camera zooms in to a girl as she jumps up and grabs the ropes of the climber. She pushes her feet on the center support post to lift herself up higher. Scene switches to a close-up of a girl’s feet as she steps up the cargo netting. Camera switches to a view up to children as they climb overhead on the cargo nets. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.