The Sensory Development Imagination Table™ lets kids create their own games and is great for social interaction.
- 2-sided counter encourages kids to make up games and enhances social development
- Provides a quiet space for small groups of kids to socialize
- Sensory Play Center Walls (Item #168100) and Ends (Item #168101) must be purchased separately.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,936,502
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 6 to 23 months
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 20 lbs
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.