NEW! Rhapsody® Tongue Drum
The Tongue Drum includes six distinct notes. Users of all ages and abilities can experiment with striking different parts of the drum to create different sounds or play a tune.
- Excellent activity for all ages
- Wheelchair accessible
- Perfect for musicians of all abilities
- Can be played with hands or fingers for different sounds
- Also available with optional mallet for supervised environments
- Choose one ProShield® color for frame and one Permalene® color for accent ring and optional mallet holder
- Coated steel cable securely attaches mallet to instrument
- Safety surfacing is optional
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination, Fine Motor, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 13+ Years
- 48 lbs
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
[video: fades into young girl walking up to Rhapsody Tongue Drum grabbing the mallet from its holder and begins to play.]
[video: camera switch to young girl playing drum while young boy stands by and watches her play. Young boy now plays drum as young girl stands behind him at watches.]
[video: older boy plays drum while mother and younger boy snuggle behind him. Camera switch to close up of a child’s hand playing a drum with a mallet.]
[video: camera switch to older girl playing a configuration of notes on Rhapsody Tongue Drum. Camera switch to behind and underneath the drum as she continues to play. Fade to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.