Rhapsody® Kettle Drum
This classic drum provides booming sounds to keep the beat. Polycarbonate drum skins, which can be played with fingers or hands, stand up to extreme temperatures and rigorous play. Fully wheelchair accessible so anyone can keep the beat. The Kettle Drum is part of the Rhapsody® Outdoor Musical Instruments collection.
- Excellent activity for all ages
- Wheelchair accessible
- Perfect for musicians of all abilities
- Great for playgrounds, community centers, schools, senior centers or other public spaces
- Drum skins made from polycarbonate
- Choose one ProShield® color and one Permalene® color
- Safety surfacing is optional
- Direct bury or surface mount
- U.S. Patent Nos. 9,734,808 and 9,818,384
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 13+ Years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 65 lbs
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.