Rhapsody® Vivo® Metallophone
Grab a mallet and experience all 15 lush notes on this captivating metallophone. Young and not-so-young musicians can create their own music or sound out familiar tunes together. Because it’s fully wheelchair accessible, everyone gets a chance to play along. The Vivo® Metallophone is part of the Rhapsody® Outdoor Musical Instruments collection.
- Excellent activity for all ages
- Wheelchair accessible
- Perfect for musicians of all abilities
- Great for playgrounds, community centers, schools, senior centers or other public spaces
- Tubes made from anodized aluminum
- Rubber mallets are optimized to provide the best sound for the range of notes
- Choose one ProShield® color and two Permalene® colors
- Coated steel cable securely attaches mallets to instrument
- Safety surfacing is optional
- Direct bury or surface mount
- U.S. Patent No. 9,773,482
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 13+ Years
- 235 lbs
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.