Not just fast and fun, the sensory play Roller Table™ provides kids much needed sensory stimulation, through the application of deep-muscle pressure from the steel rollers.
- Comfortable TenderTuff™-coated steel rollers
- Curved overhead hand rails allowing for varied arm lengths and abilities
- Enclosed sealed bearings for pinch-free sliding
- Helps kids develop "skin map" of tactile sensory receptors throughout the body
- Siderails for safe sensory play
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Flexibility, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 542 lbs
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.