- Design 40 includes the following components: Bubble Panel, Clatterbridge, Handloop, Horizontal Ladder, Horizontal Ladder Support, Loop Arch Climber, SlideWinder2, SpyroSlide™, Square Peak Tile Roof (2), Storefront Panel, Talk Tube (2), Transfer Point, Turning Bar, Wiggle Ladder, Wire Barrier, Wire Barrier with Maze Panel and Wire Barrier with Steering Wheel
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 2,500 lbs
- Elevated play events: 9
- Ground-level play events: 2
- Max Fall Height: 60" (1,52 m)
- Min Area Required: 34' 2" x 36' 1" (10,41 m x 11,00 m) ASTM
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the PlaySense structure design 40.
[video: scene fades into children playing all around a playground structure on the many different playground activities. Scene switches to a view across the play area where a boy lets go and lands on the ground from holding onto the playground monkey bars. Scene switches to a view across the monkey bars where a girl hands from one of the rungs.]
Woman off camera: Go Alley all the way!
[video: scene fades into the young girl as she hangs from the middle rungs of the monkey bars. Children run around the playground decking around the monkey bars. Scene switches to a view of the playground SpyroSlide. A boy slides down the slide as a young girl slides down right down after him.]
Woman off camera: No no Kaytln.
[video: The camera views up at a girl as she walks across the playground bridge to the SpyroSlide. Scene fades into a young boy as he situates himself at the top of the SlideWinder playground slide. He slides down the slide.]
Woman off camera: Wooh!
[video: scene switches two three children at the top of the SpyroSlide. A girl sitting at the top of the slide slowly begins to glide off camera. Scene switches to a boy and girl playing underneath the playground decking at a Storefront panel. Scene switches to a young girl as she runs underneath the SlideWinder slide. Camera switches to a view across the playground decking to two boys standing and sitting at the top of the SpyroSlide. Scene fades into a girl situating herself at the top of the SlideWinder slide. She slides down. Scene switches to a boy as he pushes himself to a standing position off a see-through bubble panel. Scene switches to a young girl as she begins to climb up a Loop Arch climber. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.