Component OverviewThis amazing playground will keep kids engaged for hours of creative play! At an affordable price, too. When you are looking for play choices for toddlers and preschoolers, there are plenty of fun play events here. This design is also available with other climber options, see Design 40 EZ.
- Design 40 includes the following components: Bubble Panel, Clatterbridge, Handloop, Horizontal Ladder, Horizontal Ladder Support, Loop Arch Climber, SlideWinder2, SpyroSlide™, Square Peak Tile Roof (2), Storefront Panel, Talk Tube (2), Transfer Point, Turning Bar, Wiggle Ladder, Wire Barrier, Wire Barrier with Maze Panel and Wire Barrier with Steering Wheel
- Visual, Vestibular+, Tactile, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Flexibility, Endurance, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Cardiovascular, Balance, Agility
- Cognitive Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Product Price Range
Prices vary. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Elevated play events: 9
- Ground-level play events: 2
- Max Fall Height: 60" (1,52 m)
- Min Area Required: 34' 2" x 36' 1" (10,41 m x 11,00 m) ASTM
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.