Component OverviewA unique structure for 2- to 5-year-olds with an overhead climber to develop upper body strength. With music, climbing and sliding, this tot structure has it all.
- Design 60 includes the following components: Bongo Panel®, Double Slide, Handloop (3), Horizontal Ladder, Mini Summit Climber, Pod Climber with Handloop and Handrail, Transfer Step, Turning Bar, Wire Barrier and Wire Barrier with Steering Wheel
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Ground-level play events: 2
- Elevated play events: 5
- Min Area Required: 28' 5" x 30' 5" (8,66 m x 9,27 m)
- Max Fall Height: 60" (1,52 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12 Years
PlaySense® playgrounds are perfect when you are looking for more fun per dollar. These preconfigured playgrounds serve kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12 so everyone is happy, and every community can have an affordable playground to call their own.