Better than a zip line! ZipKrooz® EN brings new adventure to the playground in an exciting, safe way. It's a long-lasting, ultra-smooth ride for kids, ages 5 to 12, and will be the main attraction on your playground. Unlike other playground zip lines, ZipKrooz is a two-way ride, eliminating the need to walk the seat back to start. With its unique track trolley system and comfortable seat suspended by a grippy, rubber-wrapped chain, ZipKrooz was engineered for exceptional quality, comfort and safety. Kids are lining up for ZipKrooz!
Add one or more additional bays (ZipKrooz EN Additional Bay #195508) of equal length for double or even triple the fun – kids can race side-by-side to the end and back.
- 4-wheel trolley glides easily to each end and back; will never jolt or stop mid-glide
- 2-way ride; no need to walk the seat back to start
- Elevation built in; can be installed on level ground with no embankments needed
- Inclined ends help rider gain momentum at the beginning, and slow down at the end
- Black, rubber-wrapped chain holds comfortable disc seat to accommodate kids of all sizes
- Disc seat available in black only
- Track available in three lengths: 34', 50' and 66'
- Decorative and functional fin on track discourages kids from accessing the top
- Meets EN standards
- Patent pending
- Direct bury or surface mount
Vestibular+, Proprioception, Tactile
Upper Body Strength, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Coordination, Motor Planning, Agility
Cooperation, Social Skill Development
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
- 5 to 12 Years
- Min Area Required: 34' ZipKrooz EN 53' x 26' 6" (16,15 m x 8,08 m); 50' ZipKrooz EN 69' 2" x 26' 6" (21,08 m x 8,08 m); 66' ZipKrooz EN 85' 4" x 26' 6" (26,01 m x 8,08 m)
- Max Fall Height: 48" (1,22 m)
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.