The Peak™ Rock Climber
- Looks and feels like real rock
- Prominent hand- and footholds
- Realistic cool Fossils that kids can look for and try to identify!
- Single-piece construction for easy installation
- Tough Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) construction
Visual, Vestibular, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Flexibility
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
- 2 to 5 Years
- Max Fall Height: 36" (0,91 m) with 6" (0,15 m) safety surfacing
- Min Area Required: 16' 10" x 17' 8" (5,13 m x 5,38 m)
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.