Exclusive to Landscape Structures, our PlayBooster® Rollerslide brings a cool, sensory experience to the playground, and an inclusive play experience to kids of all abilities.
- Attaches to 40" and 56" deck heights
- Can be used by multiple kids side-by-side at one time
- Comfortable TenderTuff™-coated steel rollers angled at 20 degrees for a controlled ride
- Enclosed sealed bearings for pinch-free sliding
- Siderails for safety, plus they are created from 81% recycled content and are fully recyclable
- Wide, roomy slide bed
- For inclusive transfer, add attached Exit Bench (Left Exit model# CP022364 or Right Exit model# CP022366)
- Auditory, Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the PlayBooster playground inclusive sensory Rollerslide.
[video: scene fades into a side panning view down a PlayBooster Rollerslide. I child playing on a Chime Panel can be heard in the background. Camera switches to a top down view of the Rollerslide from the playground decking. Scene switches to a view up from the bottom of the slide to a young boy as he hands from the slides overhead handle. Two boys stand on the side of the slide as then indistinctly mumble to the camera. The boy at the top of the slide releases his hands from the overhead handle and begins rolling down the slide. The camera backs up from the end of the slide as the boy reaches the bottom. Scene switches to a view of a boy as he sits down at the top of the Rollerslide. He rides down the Rollerslide as the camera follows him to the bottom. Scene switches as the camera focuses on a boy’s smiling faces as he rides down the slide. Scene fades to a close-up of the rolling bars of the slide as they spin. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.