Mobius® Climber 3-Panel
The Mobius® Climber 3-Panel Model brings Mobius climber fun to little adventurers. Builds climbing confidence in younger kids.
- Climber is clear-anodized aluminum
- Easy-to-grip black handholds
- Encourages collaborative play
- Proportioned perfectly for younger kids
- Strong steel supports are finished with ProShield®
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 290 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 48" (1,22 m)
- Min Area Required: 21' 4" x 21' 4" (6,50 m x 6,50 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features children climbing all over the unique three panel Mobius playground climber.
[video: scene fades into a freestanding three panel Mobius playground climber. Scene fades into young children as they crawl underneath and on the Mobius climber. Camera switches to a side view as three children climb in the center of the Mobius climber. Scene switches to a side view as a group of girls climb all over the climber. Scene fades into a top down view of girls climbing climb on the metal climber. Scene switches to a view up the side of the climber to children sitting at the top of the climber. A girl shouts to her mother.]
Mother off camera: What sweetie?
[video: camera switches to a full view of children climbing all over the arched Mobius climber. Scene switches to a front view of the Mobius climber. A girl on the climber jumps down to the ground towards the camera. A child and woman speak off camera as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.