Full Bucket Infant Seat w/Chains
The Full-Bucket Infant Seat is safety approved for children ages 6 to 23 months who can sit up unaided. Includes chain and fasteners.
- Can only be used on the Toddler Swing, Toddler Swing Add-On and the Arch Tot Swings to comply with the standard
- Choose from TenderTuff™-coated or ProGuard™-finished swing chain
- Includes fasteners
- Other swing models would require a deeper bury in order to achieve a connection/pivot point that is 95" or less
- Smaller leg openings and higher, curved back for a safe, comfortable fit
- Steel-reinforced belting material and galvanized steel handholds
- To comply with Playground Standard ASTM F2373, the connection/pivot point below the beam must be 95" or less
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 6 to 23 months
- 15 lbs
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the full bucket infant seat made by Landscape Structures.
[video: scene fades into a view of the seat of the full bucket infant seat as it gently swings. Camera switches to a close-up of the chain attachment to the belted seat material. Camera switches to a close-up of the chain connector of the swing. Scene switches to a baby seated in the full bucket infant seat swing. A woman leans down and gently pushes the baby in the swing. Camera angel changes to a front view of the baby while he swings. The woman leans in front of the baby as he swings. Camera switches back to a front side view as the woman pushes the baby in the swing. Camera switches to a front close-up of the baby’s face as he swings. Camera pulls back for a full view of the baby as he swings. Camera focuses on down at the baby’s feet while he swings. Camera pulls back for a full view of the baby as he swings. Camera switches to a side view of the boy swinging towards the woman. She holds out her hands and brushes to child’s face. Camera switches to a front view of the baby as he swings in slow motion. He smiles to the camera. Camera switches to a back-side view as the woman pushes the boy in the swing. The woman catches the swing to stop it. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.