Friendship® w/Swing with Single Post Swing Frame 52" Bury
This multi-user swing is one size fits all, from two kids to a multi-generational family. Easy to access on an economical swing frame, it’s a great way for siblings, parents and grandparents to all enjoy time together. The Friendship® Swing is an ideal spot to gather with friends or even meet new friends because everyone loves to swing.
- Includes swing frame, swing cables, swing seat and fasteners
- Swing seat made from black rough-top 3-ply rubber belting with polyester fabric plys
- Swing seat contains two rubber-encapsulated bumpers
- 5"-diameter aluminum arches with a 5"-diameter steel support beam
- Beam height: 8'
- Choose from TenderTuff™-coated or ProGuard™-finished chain
- Chain connections use universal joints to prevent chains from twisting or tangling
- One Friendship Swing per bay
- Add to Single Post Swing Frame 52” Bury (model #177344) or Friendship Swing with Single Post Swing Frame 52” Bury (model #237296)
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 354 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 96" (2,43 m)
- Min Area Required: 24' 1" x 32' (7,34 m x 9,75 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Video features a family as they swing together on a Friendship Swing.
[video: scene fades into a man as he places a young boy on a woman’s lap sitting on the friendship swing across from a young girl.]
Woman: Come here!
[video: the woman situates the boy on her lap as the man walks around the swing. The young girl seated across the woman says hello to the young boy. The man begins to push the friendship swing. The woman laughs as the young boy rocks in her lap.]
Woman: He’s trying to pump.
[video: close-up of the Friendship swing connector as the chains sway back and forth. Scene switches to a side view of a woman as she pushes the children in the friendship swing. The man laughs off camera. Camera angle changes to behind the children as they swing. The children giggle as they swing. The boy on the swing shouts: Wee!]
[video: the man speaks off camera.]
Man: That is pretty cool.
[video: camera switches to a side view of the children swinging. The woman pushes the children and laughs. Scene switches to the man and woman swinging with the young boy on the mans lap. Camera switches to the side of the swing where the woman sits.]
Woman: You don’t have an owie.
[video: scene switches to a top down view of the boy and girl as they swing on the friendship swing. Camera angle changes to a side view as the children continue to swing.]
Woman: You going to swing?
[video: scene switches to a side view of the woman and young girl as they swing together on the friendship swing. Camera angle changes to a top down view as the girl and the woman swing. Scene switches to the camera mounted to the back of the friendship swing where the woman sits holding onto her son. The young girl smiles across from the woman while they swing. The boy turns to the camera smiles and screeches with excitement. The woman makes a whooshing noise and the boy giggles. Camera switches to the opposite side of the swing viewing the mother and son as they swing. The boy and the woman giggle as they swing. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.