Friendship® w/Swing with Single Post Swing Frame 52" Bury
This multi-user swing is one size fits all, from two kids to a multi-generational family. Easy to access on an economical swing frame, it’s a great way for siblings, parents and grandparents to all enjoy time together. The Friendship® Swing is an ideal spot to gather with friends or even meet new friends because everyone loves to swing.
- Includes swing frame, swing cables, swing seat and fasteners
- Swing seat made from black rough-top 3-ply rubber belting with polyester fabric plys
- Swing seat contains two rubber-encapsulated bumpers
- 5"-diameter aluminum arches with a 5"-diameter steel support beam
- Beam height: 8'
- Choose from TenderTuff™-coated or ProGuard™-finished chain
- Chain connections use universal joints to prevent chains from twisting or tangling
- One Friendship Swing per bay
- Add to Single Post Swing Frame 52” Bury (model #177344) or Friendship Swing with Single Post Swing Frame 52” Bury (model #237296)
- Direct bury
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 354 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 96" (2,43 m)
- Min Area Required: 24' 1" x 32' (7,34 m x 9,75 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.