Color Splash Panel™
The Color Splash Panel™ is a great way for kids to get visual input while developing dexterity. Encourages cognitive development and imaginative play. Panel is also available for PlayShaper®, PlayBooster®, Weevos® and Learning Wall.
- The circular handle offers ease of use for a variety of hand sizes and abilities.
- This two-sided panel offers one side with ten windows to view the brilliant color changing wheel and a black and grey optical illusion on the other side.
- Sensory Play Center Walls (Item #168100) and Ends (Item #168101) must be purchased separately.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,936,502
- Proprioception, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 6 to 23 months
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 38 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.