- Ability to connect or link to new or existing Evos® and PlayBooster® playsystems
- Select an Evos® Climber, or Overhead component to connect at the single attachment point
- Requires an O-Zone® or Belt-Zone™ climber
- Included Hemisphere Climber® attaches to the ground with steel chains
- Direct bury only
- U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420
Vestibular+, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Agility, Flexibility
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.