Component OverviewThe Evos® 3-Arch mainstructure includes the Hemisphere Climber® and allows for many configurable design options to fit your needs, space and budget.
- Ability to connect or link to new or existing Evos® and PlayBooster® playsystems
- Requires the addition of an O-Zone Climber or Belt-Zone Climber, reference model #179222 and #156448
- Included Hemisphere Climber® attaches to the ground with steel chains
- Select many Evos® components to connect at the predetermined attachment points
- The height of the tallest arch is approximately 12 feet
- Direct bury only
- U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 88" (2,24 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.