2-Arch w/3 Attach Points
Component OverviewThe Evos® 2-Arch w/3 Attach Points is an affordable way to get the innovative design of Evos under $25,000.
- Ability to connect or link to new or existing Evos® and PlayBooster® playsystems
- Requires an O-Zone Climber or Belt-Zone Climber, reference model #179222 and #156448
- Select three Evos® components to connect at the predetermined attachment points to create the design option that best fits your need and space
- Direct bury only
- U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420
- Vestibular+, Tactile, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Upper Body Strength, Motor Planning, Lower Body Strength, Flexibility, Core Body Strength, Coordination, Balance, Agility
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Project Price Range
Prices vary. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: 88" (2,24 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- Color Choices
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences.From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.