Eclipse® Net Plus w/2-4 Attach Points
The Evos® Eclipse® Net Plus mainstructure with 2 to 4 attachment points is an exclusive Landscape Structures design. With the tensioning system located in the cast-aluminum ball connectors and 2 to 4 points to attach even more Evos play components, this mainstructure is a great start to designing your next Evos playsystem.
- Optional Aeronet® seats accommodate up to 8 kids (#254562)
- Polyester-wrapped, steel-core climbing cables, available in black
- Climbing cables are abrasion resistant, color stable, durable and vandal resistant
- Tensioning system in ball connectors
- Customize the Evos Eclipse Net Plus mainstructure by selecting from more than 30 Evos components to create designs with geometric detail and limitless play routes.
- Direct bury
- Patent pending tensioning system
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 8' (2,43 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.