Stainless Steel Surf Slide
The highly durable Stainless Steel Surf Slide was designed especially for PlayBooster® with protective barriers and a unique slip resistant, marine-grade deck surface to keep kids safe. The stainless steel bedway does not emit a static charge, so it's a good choice for kids with cochlear implants.
- 16-gauge stainless steel bedway with 6" sidewalls
- Steel barriers protect kids from falls and crossbar helps safely transition kids to a sitting position
- ProShield®-finished panels, deck frame and supports
- GripX deck surface is a UV stabilized HDPE (high density polyethylene) marine-grade material. Specially designed slip resistant texture enhances traction and appearance.
- Ladder features latex-free rubber rung caps for a secure climb
- Direct bury
- Rung caps available in black only
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA
- Max Fall Height: 70" (1,78 m)
- Min Area Required: 6' (1,83 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a PlayBooster playground Stainless Steel Surf Slide
[video: scene fades into a girl climbing up the Lollipop ladder leading up to a Stainless Steel Surf Slide. The camera zooms in on the girl from across the play area as she reaches the top of the slide. The camera pulls back for a full view of the slide as she stands at the top of the slide. The camera zooms in and focuses on the girl as she pushes herself down the slide. As the girl slides down the camera pulls back for a full view of her sliding. Scene switches to a view across the play area of the side of the Stainless Steel Surf Slide. A young boy climbs up to the top of the slide while another boy climbs on a nearby SwiggleKnots Bridge. The boy climbs to the top of the slide and sits down. He turns and looks to the camera and begins sliding down the Stainless Steel Surf Slide. As the boy reaches the end of the slide the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.