Component OverviewThe Surf Slide, designed especially for PlayBooster®, includes protective barriers and a unique slip resistant, marine-grade deck surface to keep kids safe. The polyethylene bedway has a uniquely designed end that helps kids exit safely.
- Steel barriers protect kids from falls and crossbar helps safely transition kids to a sitting position
- GripX deck surface is a UV stabilized HDPE (high density polyethylene) marine-grade material. Specially designed slip resistant texture enhances traction and appearance.
- Tongue-shaped slide exit
- One-piece bedway for safety and ease of installation
- Ladder features latex-free rubber rung caps for a secure climb
- Rung caps available in black only
- Not certified to CAN/CSA Z614
- Direct bury only
- Proprioception, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, EN
- Max Fall Height: 70" (1,78 m)
- Min Area Required: 6' (1,83 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.