Rain Sound Wheel Panel™
Component OverviewThe Rain Sound Wheel Panel™ is a great way for kids to get auditory and visual input while developing dexterity. Encourages cognitive development and imaginative play. Panel also available for PlayShaper®, PlayBooster®, Sensory Play Center™ and Learning Wall.
- Geometric patterned panel and steel drum are easily rotated to create the soothing sound of a rain shower.
- This two-sided panel offers a different geometric design on the back to allow for additional visual appeal.
- Tactile, Proprioception, Auditory
- Motor Skills
- Motor Planning, Eye-Hand Coordination
- Cognitive Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Project Price Range
Prices vary. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Design/CAD Files
- Color Choices
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences.From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 5 Years
The Weevos® playground structure is designed for growth and development in 2- to 5-year-olds in six key areas: physical, balance, cognitive, sensory/motor, emotional/social and language. Best of all, Weevos safely lets toddlers and preschoolers bee-bop and giggle with just the right amount of wiggle, and clear sight lines let supervisors keep their eyes on all the action!
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.