Fun Mirror Panel®
- Made from durable Permalene®
- Framed and attached to Weevos® arches in your choice of ProShield® color
- Mirror fabricated from stainless steel sheeting
- Encourages imaginative and social play
- Proprioception, Tactile, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Eye-Hand Coordination, Motor Planning
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 6 to 23 months
- 2 to 5 Years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 5 Years
The Weevos® playground structure is designed for growth and development in 2- to 5-year-olds in six key areas: physical, balance, cognitive, sensory/motor, emotional/social and language. Best of all, Weevos safely lets toddlers and preschoolers bee-bop and giggle with just the right amount of wiggle, and clear sight lines let supervisors keep their eyes on all the action!
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.