Log Stack Climber w/Wood-Grain Handholds
The nature-inspired PlayBooster® Log Stack Climber offers a new way to climb. Amazingly realistic textures created from durable, hand-painted concrete offer a natural look and feel that blends into the environment.
- Molds taken from a variety of log species for a realistic look (basswood, mesquite, white pine and cotton wood)
- Log stack includes realistic details like knotholes, a chipmunk, a mouse, a spider, earthworms, insect trails and woodpecker holes
- Logs are strategically placed so kids can control their climb and take the easy route or a more challenging one
- Recycled, high-density polyethylene wood-grain handhold panels
- Choose any ProShield® color for the recycled wood-grain panels and clamps.
- Durable, glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Attaches to 48" and 72" deck heights
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features the PlayBooster playground nature-inspired Log Stack Climber.
[video: scene fades into a full view of a Treehouse themed playground with a nature-inspired Log Stack Climber. The climber is a Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete climber molded in the shape of a stack of various sized realistic looking logs. Children climb up the inclined stack of logs up to the playground decking. The camera moves closer to the Log Stack Climber as the children climb up to the playground. The camera zooms in on children’s hands and feet as they step up the realistic logs of the climber. Scene switches to a full front view of the Log Stack Climber as two girls climb up. Scene switches as a child points to a spider carving in the cracks between the logs of the climber.]
Child: I found a spider right there.
[video: scene switches to the camera following two children as they climb up the Log Stack Climber. Camera switches to an elevated view of the Log Stack Climber as children continue to climb up it. Camera switches to a top down view from the playground decking as a boy climbs up towards the camera. Scene switches to the camera walking around to the side of the climber where a group of children stand and look at a worm carving nestled in the cracks of the Log Stack. A young girl points to the worm carving and a mouse carving in the side of the climber. Scene switches to a full side view of a smaller scale Log Stack Climber as children take turns walking up to the playground decking. The camera zooms in on a girl as she reaches the top of the climber and transfers onto the playground decking. Scene switches as the camera focuses on two girl’s feet as they step up the logs of the climber. The camera zooms in closer to the detailed bark and wood texture of the logs as girl’s feet walk up and over the logs. Scene switches to a close-up view of the top of the climber as children climb up the Log Stack Climber. Scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.