Log Stack Climber w/Wood-Grain Handholds
The nature-inspired PlayBooster® Log Stack Climber offers a new way to climb. Amazingly realistic textures created from durable, hand-painted concrete offer a natural look and feel that blends into the environment.
- Molds taken from a variety of log species for a realistic look (basswood, mesquite, white pine and cotton wood)
- Log stack includes realistic details like knotholes, a chipmunk, a mouse, a spider, earthworms, insect trails and woodpecker holes
- Logs are strategically placed so kids can control their climb and take the easy route or a more challenging one
- Recycled, high-density polyethylene wood-grain handhold panels
- Choose any ProShield® color for the recycled wood-grain panels and clamps.
- Durable, glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Attaches to 48" and 72" deck heights
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.