AdventureScapes® Design 5
AdventureScapes® Design 5 is a ropes course containing three natural climbers boulders and two connecting climbing nets. Kids build upper-body strength as well as core strength as they maneuver along the ropes course and attached structures.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) makes these the most realistic natural climbers on the market
- Large, strong nets made from the highest quality cable, available in red, black or tan
- System can stand alone, link together or link to other playstructures
- Contact your designer for attachment locations
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Agility, Balance, Cardiovascular, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 74" (1,88 m) with 12" (0,30 m) surfacing
- Min Area Required: 41' x 40' (12,49 m x 12,19 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.