AdventureScapes® Design 9
Our largest jungle gym configuration, Design 9 is children's jungle gym that includes four natural climbers and all four of our AdventureScape® nets. Beginning climbers to experts will find ways to take advantage of this all-inclusive jungle gym design.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) makes these the most realistic natural climbers on the market
- Large, strong nets made from the highest quality cable
- System can stand alone, link together or link to other playstructures
- Contact your designer for attachment locations
Visual, Vestibular+, Proprioception, Tactile
Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning, Core Body Strength, Agility, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Endurance, Cardiovascular, Flexibility
Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
- 5 to 12 Years
- Max Fall Height: 74" (1,88 m) with 12" (0,30 m) surfacing
- Min Area Required: 42' x 59' (12,80 m 17,98 m)
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.