Infant Balance Bar
Component OverviewChildren learning to stand and walk can pull themselves up with the help of the Infant Balance Bar. A great way to develop the strength and balance they need to, one day, run around the playground.
- 1 1/8"-diameter bar makes the grip easy for small hands
- Surface mount and direct bury
- TenderTuff™-coated bar for a grippier hold
- Proprioception, Vestibular
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Core Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 6 to 23 months
- Product Categories
- Shipping Weight
- 42 lbs
- Max Fall Height: 19" (0,48 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.