Wire Crawl Tunnel
Component OverviewThe PlayShaper® Wire Crawl Tunnel features durable steel mesh for an airy, not so scary, tunnel experience.
- 24"-diameter tunnel
- 3/16” TenderTuff-coated steel-mesh construction
- Fits standard 42” modules
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 6 to 23 months
- 2 to 5 Years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: Equals deck height plus 6"
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 5 Years
Let curious young minds go exploring on a safe and durable PlayShaper® playground structure. Scaled to size for preschoolers, these play systems invite youngsters to develop their physical skills while learning the social skills needed for community life.