- Spinner set at angle for maximum momentum
- Accommodates multiple kids
- GripX platform offers excellent traction and slip-resistance
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant, available in black, red or tan
- Meets CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Also available as a Freestanding Play component
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Coordination, Core Body Strength, Endurance, Flexibility, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 5 to 12 years
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 17" (0,43 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a PlayBooster playground with a Sol Spinner.
[video: scene fades into a full side view of three girls as they spin together on a Sol Spinner off a Netplex play structure. Camera switches to a top down view of a boy and girl as they spin around on the Sol Spinner. The camera zooms in closer to the tops of the children’s heads as they come to a stop on the spinner. Another boy walks up to them and grabs the spinner.]
Boy: Okay ready? You hold on.
[video: scene switches to a side view of a girl as she pushes herself by her foot to begin spinning on the Sol Spinner. The girl spins in slow motion as the camera pans down to her feet standing on the circular platform of the spinner. Camera switches going in and out of focus on the top of the spinner where the three vertical rope handles connect to the central spinning post. The post slowly spins rotating the ropes. A boy shouts off camera.]
Boy off camera: Cowabunga!
[video: scene switches as the camera focuses on a girl as she stands on the Sol Spinners circular platform. The camera pans up the Sol Spinner in slow motion as the girl spins around. She loses her momentum and spins back the opposite direction as the scene fades to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.