CoolToppers® Single Post
- Angled shade panel creates a welcome cool-down space anywhere you need it
- Available in eight vibrant, UV-blocking fabric colors
- Attached junction box includes a shut-off valve and a filter that needs periodic cleaning
- CoolToppers Single Post is not IPEMA™ certified
- Easy to install; a moveable clamp allows you to adjust tension after the post is set
- Generous 12' x 12' size provides a large area of shade to block out harmful UV rays
- May also be attached to PlayBooster® playstructures
- Remove fabric when wind speed is expected to exceed 90 mph or snow load is expected to exceed 5 psf, per International Building Code (IBC) 2009. For different building codes, contact Landscape Structures.
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See color options by material
Product Lines Featured in this Playground
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Landscape Structures' SkyWays® division based in Dallas, Texas, is dedicated to shade products.
Choose from two types of shade products that provide cool and reliable shade for any play, rest and activity: SkyWays offer the largest break from the sun, and CoolToppers® connect to our PlayBooster® playstructures. Designed to block up to 97 percent of the sun's harmful UV rays and keep playground temperatures up to 30 degrees cooler.