CoolToppers® Full Sail
- 18' x 18' with an 8' entry height when used at ground level
- Available in a variety of fabric colors to complement your environment
- CoolToppers Full Sail is not IPEMA™ certified
- Four triangular CoolToppers fabric panels add dimension and integrate into any PlayBooster® playstructure
- Keeps kids sun safe all summer long, without interrupting the fun
- Picnic tables shown are not included
- Remove fabric when wind speed is expected to exceed 90 mph or snow load is expected to exceed 5 psf, per International Building Code (IBC) 2009. For different building codes, contact Landscape Structures.
- Choose fabric colors for the upper sails and the lower sails to complement your design
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 13+ Years
- 1,049 lbs
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Landscape Structures' SkyWays® division based in Dallas, Texas, is dedicated to shade structures.
Choose from two types of shade products that provide cool and reliable shade for any play, rest and activity: SkyWays offer the largest break from the sun, and CoolToppers® connect to our PlayBooster® playstructures. Designed to block up to 97 percent of UV rays and keep playground temperatures up to 30 degrees cooler on the hottest of days.
SkyWays Rapid Release U.S. Patent Nos. 10,731,376; 10,731,694 and 10,948,003