CoolToppers® Pyramid (24'x24')
- Add play panels to each of the four posts for a fun, interactive experience
- Available in a variety of fabric colors to complement your environment
- Remove fabric when wind speed is expected to exceed 90 mph or snow load is expected to exceed 5 psf, per International Building Code (IBC) 2009. For different building codes, contact Landscape Structures.
- CoolToppers Pyramids available in a variety of sizes under different model numbers
- Shaped with a point at the apex, this Pyramid is constructed from CoolToppers fabric that is connected to a PlayBooster®
- The CoolToppers Pyramid creates a shady oasis in any outdoor gathering area
- CoolToppers Pyramid is not IPEMA™ certified
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 13+ Years
- 886 lbs
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Landscape Structures' SkyWays® division based in Dallas, Texas, is dedicated to shade structures.
Choose from two types of shade products that provide cool and reliable shade for any play, rest and activity: SkyWays offer the largest break from the sun, and CoolToppers® connect to our PlayBooster® playstructures. Designed to block up to 97 percent of UV rays and keep playground temperatures up to 30 degrees cooler on the hottest of days.
SkyWays Rapid Release U.S. Patent Nos. 10,731,376; 10,731,694 and 10,948,003