SkyWays® Cantilever Back-to-Back 40'x36' Shade
The SkyWays® Back-to-Back Cantilever extends shade in two directions from central posts.
- A beautiful and economical way to provide shade at parks, playgrounds, athletic facilities, aquatic centers, schools, parking lots and more
- Available in a variety of fabric colors to complement your environment
- Posts available in ProShield® colors
- Remove fabric when wind speed is expected to exceed 105 mph or snow load is expected to exceed 5 psf, per International Building Code (IBC) 2012. For different building codes, contact Landscape Structures.
- Patented Rapid Release® available as a standard option for easy removal of shade fabric
- Shade dimension is available in two sizes (40’ x 36’ and 40’ x 72’) with 8', 10', 12’ or 14' entry heights
- A set of basic engineering drawings in electronic format is included at no extra charge with standard SkyWays products. If the project requires site-specific information (e.g. address or project name) or needs wet seals, then an extra charge will be applied.
- SkyWays quotations do not specify concrete requirements or labor hours for the installation of SkyWays products. Please contact your local Landscape Structures Sales Consultant or refer to the Installation Instructions for details.
- Manufactured in and ships from Dallas, TX
- SkyWays Cantilever, Back-to-Back is not IPEMA™ certified
- 6,612 lbs
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.
Landscape Structures' SkyWays® division based in Dallas, Texas, is dedicated to shade structures.
Choose from two types of shade products that provide cool and reliable shade for any play, rest and activity: SkyWays offer the largest break from the sun, and CoolToppers® connect to our PlayBooster® playstructures. Designed to block up to 97 percent of UV rays and keep playground temperatures up to 30 degrees cooler on the hottest of days.
SkyWays Rapid Release U.S. Patent Nos. 10,731,376; 10,731,694 and 10,948,003