The PlayBooster® Blender™ Spinner teaches kids about centrifugal force as they shift their body weight to spin.
- An innovative, compact way to add the spinning motion kids need
- Accommodates multiple users at the same time
- Also available for the Evos® playsystem and as Freestanding Play
- Meets CSA standard Z614-14 requiring 6' minimum use zone
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Proprioception, Vestibular+
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Core Body Strength, Flexibility, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA
- Product Price Range
Price varies. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Max Fall Height: 75" (1,90 m)
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
The PlayBooster® playground structure, the original post-and-clamp system, combines exciting ground-level components with climbing events and overhead activities for kids ages 5 to 12. The PlayBooster family includes the interconnected cables of Netplex®, the contemporary Vibe®, the nature-inspired Tree House and the double-decker PlayOdyssey® Tower.