Arch Tire Swing
- 360-degree rotating pivot point
- 5”-diameter aluminum arches with a 5”-diameter steel support beam
- Available with TenderTuff™-coated chain
- Features the industry’s only self-lubricating stainless steel hanger
- Made for endless swinging and spinning
- Can be expanded with additional swing bays, models #139188 and #221294
- Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular+, Visual
- Motor Skills
- Balance, Coordination, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Motor Planning, Upper Body Strength
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Cooperation, Imaginative Play, Social Skill Development Learn about Developmental Benefits
- 2 to 5 Years
- 5 to 12 years
- 299 lbs
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Max Fall Height: 78" (1,98 m)
- Min Area Required: 22' x 27' 6-1/2" (6,71 m x 8,39 m)
All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Video features a freestanding play Arch Tire Swing.
[video: fade into a top down view of the top of the grooved tire swing and chains. Camera pans down from the top of 360-degree rotating pivot point to the connecting chains of the swing. Close-up of the connection of a chain to the top of the tire.]
[video: camera zooms in on a young girl as she gets ready to push two boys on the tire swing.]
Girl: All right, you guys better hold on.
[video: camera pulls back for a full view of the freestanding play tire swing. Three children gently swing around together. Camera switches to a side view of the children as they pump the tire swing as a normal swing, they sway side to side. Children shout in the background on the surrounding playground. Camera pulls back for a full side view of the children riding the tire swing. The rest of the playground activities can be seen in the background.]
[video: children shout in the background as the camera zooms in on the connecting top tire swinging component. Camera switches to a close up of the children as they swing in front the camera.]
Boy off camera: Hi.
[video: camera switches to a ground level view up as the three children continue to swing on the tire swing. Their feet dangle closely to the camera as they swing in circles. One of the boys on the tire swing points to the camera lens as he swings back and forth. Fade to black.]
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 2 to 12
Freestanding Play events add fun and excitement to new and existing playgrounds! Revitalize your current playground or create a playground design that’s completely unique using Freestanding Play components for kids ages 2 to 5 and 5 to 12.