Periscope Reach Panel
Component OverviewThe Evos® Navigator and Periscope Reach Panels add a much needed accessible, interchangeable fun to your Evos arches while encouraging creative play.
- Available individually or as a pair
- Completely interchangeable for design versatility
- For kids of all ages and abilities
- Contains maintenance-free, oil-impregnated bearings
- Navigator Panel has stainless steel shafts ensure durable driving
- Octagonal tube equipped with stainless steel mirrors
- Periscope moves side to side and forward 30 degrees
- Wheelchair accessible for inclusive outdoor play
- Visual, Tactile, Proprioception
- Motor Skills
- Motor Planning, Eye-Hand Coordination
- Cognitive Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play, Cooperation Learn about Developmental Benefits
- Age Ranges
- 5 to 12 years
- Play Systems
- Design Standards
- ASTM, CSA, EN
- Product Price Range
Pricing reflects only the equipment shown in the 3D render. For international and exact pricing, please contact your local playground consultant.Contact Your Consultant
- Design/CAD Files
- All About Color
Color is an important decision, and our products are available in many color options. Contact your consultant to find the colors available for this component.See Color Inspiration
Playground products shown in video may not be appropriate for every age group. Playsystems shown in video are for demonstration purposes only. Product configurations may vary.
Play System of this Component
We offer the widest range of park and playground equipment to promote healthy lifestyles, encourage skill-building and create unique outdoor experiences. From our playsystems and freestanding playground components to themed designs, site furnishings and more, we’ll help you create a recreation space that welcomes your whole community.
Ages 5 to 12 Years
Evos® attracts kids with its unique appearance and endless opportunities for unstructured fun. Its ground-to-ground arches allow kids of all abilities to join in the fun. But most importantly, Evos lets kids find their own ways to play while building muscle strength, endurance and mental agility.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,021,240, 8,366,562, 8,485,911 and 9,089,731. Canada Patent No. 2,658,420.